We utilize a proven and consistent approach to identify investments with attractive risk-adjusted returns.
- Fundamental credit analysis is the foundation
- Structural considerations are important and can negate solid fundamentals
- Relative value analysis and market technicals are the final determining factors when approving an investment
- Portfolio construction is multi-faceted encompassing CLO profile tests, diversification needs, accretive asset swaps & cash management
- Ongoing review process seeks relative value opportunities and active credit risk monitoring